FS: A ton of Wire/Install Stuff

UnderFire
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Everything in the pics is for sale, PM for prices or with offers, I have all the lengths of everything measured out, so just ask if you're looking for something specific.

9k9wGXv.jpg

tfsH7t7.jpg

Still have most of this stuff, plus some more stuff too, looking for 3 things ATM, Small cheap 2 Channel Amp that'll do 200-300 Bridged @ 2 or 4, Low power 10 or 8, 250-300W, cheap headunit that has aux in and at least one RCA out..

plastic bucket shipped to 18064? lol is that a roll of carpet there? looks kinda short though if it is

plastic bucket shipped to 18064? lol is that a roll of carpet there? looks kinda short though if it is
Lol, the bucket is a gallon of Second Skin spectrum, I think I still have that, and the roll is Second Skin CCF, 9sq ft new.

ok i actually thought that may be what that was i saw another thread with those. How much do you want for those

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.