Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

bmk6795
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale: 2x C2 audio Threatcon 2s D4s

Item(s) Description/Condition: Both are in great cosmetic condition, both 100% mechanical. Coils read perfect, never got hot and never smelled coils, ran them on 800 watts each off of my AT 1200.1 in 4 cubes at 32hz. Have OG boxes/paperwork.

Price: 250 shipped for the pair.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: On me.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Dang it. Wish I had the cash. I have one already and a trio of these would sound pretty sweet sealed. Any trades/partial trade
Unfortunately not, needing the cash right now. Else I'd just keep them, they're some nice woofers, especially for the price.

i got two during the sale, ran em in sealed applications for two of my old relatives, they loved it and to me they sound very nice great for all music. GLWS
Thanks man, hoping they go quick //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...