SOLD FS: 5 Channel POLK AUDIO Amplifier $325 Shipped MUST GO TODAY

Participant count
  • Participant list

CRD
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
First I decided to sell it because I need it money at the same time I sold speakers, HU, subs etc, but not the amplifier, now I have no need for the money but I have NO USE FOR IT because I'm lacking of good speakers or good head unit, so it MUST GO.

Is in mint conditions only used about 2 weeks. Comes with original box, intructions, bass remote.

PAYPAL ONLY -------- NO TRADES

--------$325.00 SHIPPED FIRM--------

Polk Audio built their reputation by making some of the best speakers in the world. Now, they've extended their engineering expertise to their PA Series car amplifiers. These amps offer outstanding sound quality, high power, and a distinctive, stylish look.

The PA1100.5 5-channel amp delivers 80 watts RMS each to four speakers, plus up to 600 watts RMS to a subwoofer — an all-in-one solution for powering your entire system. You'll find the variable high- and low-pass filters useful for tuning your system for maximum efficiency and sound quality, while the bass boosts on all 5 channels add an incredible amount of low-end punch when you need it.

Read More

The monoblock amp section of the PA1100.5 handles loads down to 1 ohm, giving you more flexibility in powering your subwoofer setup. The sub section also includes its own separate gain control, variable low-pass filter, selectable bass boost, and subsonic filter for ultimate low-frequency control.

An optional wired remote control lets you adjust your amp volume from the driver's seat. If you're into the show, a connector provides power for an optional external LED light array and fan, so your amp will run and look cool.

Details:

5-channel car amplifier

80 watts RMS x 4 + 280 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms

125 watts RMS x 4 + 400 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms

250 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 600 watts RMS x 1 at 1 ohm

3-, 4-, or 5-channel output

CEA-2006 compliant

variable high- and low-pass filters (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on 4-channel section

variable low-pass filter (30-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on mono section

selectable bass boost on front, rear, and subwoofer channels (8 dB at 40 Hz)

subsonic filter on mono section (30Hz, 24 db/octave)

frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz

MOSFET outputs and power supply

optional wired remote volume control

LED/fan connector powers optional external fan and LEDs

fuse rating: 40A x 3

4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier

26-5/16"W x 2-9/16"H x 10-5/16"D

h107PA11005-F.jpeg

photoio0.jpg

2013944largefo8.jpg

I like how you made sure your iphone and Mazda keys were in the picture on the bottom. lolz.Can you mix impedances?
On the main 4 channels you can mix impedances on the rear or front is like having 3 diffrent amps in one

My setup was 4 main channels for active front stage and the mono channel running at 2ohms 400wRMS for 2 premier subs

You have 3 fuses of 40amps each on this amplifier

The mono channel can go as low as 1ohm at 600wRMS while the other main 4 channels can be set at 4 or 2 ohms.

This amp is loud hits hard on midbasses and on the sub channel and sound quality is amszing

I like how you made sure your iphone and Mazda keys were in the picture on the bottom. lolz.Can you mix impedances?
On the main 4 channels you can mix impedances on the rear or front is like having 3 diffrent amps in one

My setup was 4 main channels for active front stage and the mono channel running at 2ohms 400wRMS for 2 premier subs

You have 3 fuses of 40amps each on this amplifier

The mono channel can go as low as 1ohm at 600wRMS while the other main 4 channels can be set at 4 or 2 ohms.

This amp is loud hits hard on midbasses and on the sub channel and sound quality is amszing

PS: it sounds better than my old jl audio amp, I just dont the speakers or hu to really enjoy this amp now

Iphone and keys are for size comparison only, not included LOL

Im giving bad reputation to this amplifier by selling it at this price I understand that a 5 channel amplifier is harder to sell but you wont dissapointed

Ok someone will be getting a good deal today , I would love to install this amp to my CX-7 but I will need to buy new speakers a good sub and a nice Head Unit to really enjoy this amp. So I just need to sell it

$300 SHIPPED

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.