SOLD FS: 2x Kicker Solo X 18s, 350 each!

mendon99
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
WPB, FL
Title says it all, plus shipping. 1 is BNIB, one was tested with a 1000w amp. Have original packaging with crate from kicker. shipping wont be cheap if I had to guess..

Will get pics tomorrow, as well as confirm coil configs, but i believe they are Dual 1, Gray cones.

tomorrow guys, promise. Ill get pics with my name as well.
I'll hop in line after craving... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Shoot me a pm when you post pics, I'll most likely forget to check the thread.

I'll probably take both.

bumping with pics and more info. It seems I was misinformed about the subs (they are my buddy's, im selling them for him). I hadn't seen them myself until today.

1 sub has 1 broken terminal, and the other one is perfect. Neither are technically BNIB, but they are both in great shape. He's not adjusting the price lower on these as he still feels it is fair.

DSC02572.jpg

DSC02571.jpg

DSC02569.jpg

DSC02570.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.