Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Some scratches, not bad, 1 will come with a new strapping rca jack

Never blown or repaired except for the loose strapping jack

Price:

950.00 EACH shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

800 with a loose strapping jack and beat up is a fair offer but whatever. Glws
beat up?! They show wear dude. But when ur puffin on a glass d!ck the whole world looks beat up lol. Wow! way to try n justify ur lowball. Now back to ur crack pipe n bump these beasts for a kick *** price.

Obviously your obsessed with crack pipes and d!cks !!!!!! Go puff another one f@g !!!!!! Only thing I see smoking is these amps because there beat to *****

And the only thing on a amp that should show wear is terminals !!!! Anything else is neglect and abuse !!!!!!!!
lol rebutting and arguing with urself is awsome!!! Sorry steve I'll stop cluttering ur thread now. Hopefully this zit faced idiot goes back to rubbing his hustler magazines and dreaming of having gear like ours. Hey george buy one of steves beasts already!

Ur right. And a mint NSV1 would b around 1100 give or take. So 900 properly shipped and insured is spot on. I just picked up a sundown 5k for 800 shipped. I wouldve snagged one of these but I went with a payment plan with someone else because of all the holiday $ flying out the window. But these r spot on

I could buy 10 new ones if I wanted. I am a homeowner you crack pipe obsessing f@g. I gave out what I thought was a fair offer for the condition they are in. Had I said 500 I would understand.

I could buy 10 new ones if I wanted. I am a homeowner you crack pipe obsessing f@g. I gave out what I thought was a fair offer for the condition they are in. Had I said 500 I would understand.
**** dude, will you shut the **** up and stay out of my post.

That isn't the op moron
You telling me that dude that first insulted me on your post has never sold here before ? I was defending myself to his insults. I made what I still feel is a fair offer and never ment to offend you. I apologize to you for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...