Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Some scratches, not bad, 1 will come with a new strapping rca jack

Never blown or repaired except for the loose strapping jack

Price:

950.00 EACH shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

****, if it was next month and not X-mas coming up id be on these. Good price for these amps. I love how people always come up with these prices like that's what they go for, If they're everywhere that cheap go buy them somewhere else. It's a good deal but bad timing. GL If still around after holiday (Probaly not)i'll buy one

again... you fail at reading
from the first post.

"Some scratches, not bad, 1 will come with a new strapping rca jack

Never blown or repaired except for the loose strapping jack"
Sounds like a "repair" to Me soldering was done and it's not an og jack

If I needed this I would. Cosmetically it may not be the prettiest but Steven doesn't abuse his stuff.
Well same here I had $2000 to spend on amps and I'm massively **** with my cosmetics so found a pair for 2 grand that are flawless I asked him if he would do $1800 shipped due to the condition and I'm in cali also so shilling shouldn't if been much but he turned it down I was also a little skeptical because if something all ready came lose from the board who knows if soemthing else could possibly come loose..I just don't see how him resoldering a piece back to the board isn't considered a repair but what ever doesn't matter to me I'm set with my amps now

Just wondering what the **** have I've done to deserve all this bashing? I have never bashed anyone. To all you negative *******, **** off. Where are the mods? Tired of this ****.

I deal with it all the time. I just dealt with a guy on an american bass amp. First asked if it was mounted to a box. Then when I told him that it was mounted on my back wall. He said that it probably got really hot with no air circulation. Informed him that the cab vents are 8x8 and had one on each side of the amp. So he told me moisture could have got to it. Then offered me a lowball offer. People try and devalue your items to try and get them cheaper.

Well when you talk of crack pipes and have douce bags like tv559 adding his statements in there then you will draw attention like This ! Could have just simply said no to offers instead of insulting people and answered questions honestly without attitude. So you asked for what you're complaining about , with your attitude and the acquaintances you keep !!!

Just wondering what the **** have I've done to deserve all this bashing? I have never bashed anyone. To all you negative *******, **** off. Where are the mods? Tired of this ****.
You asked for the attention your getting with your jack A$$ remarks and having douce bags like tv559 as character reference !!!! Could have simply said no to offers and honestly answered questions with out all the attitude and derogatory statements. Maybe this will help you realize how to deal with people more in a more professional manner. Figure that out and you might sell these things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...