[FS] 2 SSA Zcon 12s

SounDrive
Pro Seller

www.soundrive.audio
Lebanon, TN
1. Product:

2 Sound Solutions Audio ZCON 12s. Both are D1s.

2. Specs:

Underrated 2250w RMS each. D1 coils.

3. Description/Condition:

One in good, used condition. One with a brand new recone and basket. Glue on dust cap isn't perfect, but it isn't bad either.

4. Price: :

$700 shipped for both or $375 shipped each lower 48 only.

No trades.

5. Pictures:

IMG_0222_zpsombjzplo.jpg~original

IMG_9954_zps1g0exud9.jpg~original

IMG_9955_zpsuusmju4b.jpg~original

Nice sub's sir..GLWS
Thanks! These are probably my favorite ferrite 3" coil motor subs on the market... but the bass bug has bitten me and 2 DDZ 15s are going in the Tahoe instead... should be nice and quiet

Do the spider colors matter at all or...?

Kinda like Sundown Audio uses like 4 diff spiders, diff colors. Each represent diff power levels/handling. Also stiffness.

Do the spider colors matter at all or...?
Kinda like Sundown Audio uses like 4 diff spiders, diff colors. Each represent diff power levels/handling. Also stiffness.
The one on the right has newer version soft parts; same overall stiffness and specs though according to SSA and Fi

Only difference is the one on the right hasn't been broken in so its stiffer right now, but it'll even out after some play time.

trade with cash in on my end ? I have a ZCON 15 d1 with a recone. will ship with a 4.7 net 30hz enclosure if you pay for that shipped separately. I give it 3500 a day and she has pretty much pounded my car apart so hard I'm buying a new one.. figured I'd give a set of 12s a shot.

ahh just saw the no trades. I'll definitely take them off your hands if you have them once I get the money together
Yea, no trades right now. Got everything lined up for the new build, just waiting to order the amp and alt.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.