SOLD FS: 2 PA3000db amps

CarlsonCustoms
10+ year member

IL
Hey guys I am selling two of my subwoofer amps. I am no longer into heavy bass so these must go. They are both Power Acoustik A3000DB amps. I bought one brand new from SonixElectronics and then I bought another on ebay to strap them. They are 2300 watts RMS power each at 1ohm 4500 watts each max power.

They also are strappable with the included cable to double the power.

http://www.amazon.com/Power-Acoustik.../dp/B00009W5LT this is the amp at amazon. They are going for $337 new so I'll sell these for $240 each plus $20 shipping. If you want both to strap them I'll sell them for $500 SHIPPED anywhere in the lower 48states.

These are great amps and served me well. The used one has a minor mark on the face and the turn on wire has a lead for it instead of the screw terminal. I have the original box that I will include with the first one to sell.

Thanks for looking

Zack

PAYPAL or Money Order please

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...A30Q8Y77871ARV I have also listed this item on amazon's marketplace so if you'd like to use their venue for the purchase go ahead.

Not really looking for too much in trades. I'm taking a pic of it now. I have pics just not one with my username so I'll get that up soon. My ebay name is Zackssales if you want to look up any references. If you are worried buy it through amazon and they'll protect you if you don't trust me.

this guy lives about 5 miles from me. so if scamming is going on, ill be here for someone. but hes a good guy, ive talked to him before.

Thanks for the reference. If someone is REALLY paranoid about me pioneer can try them out before someone buys them.

I ran one on stock battery in front and another battery in back, also on a 96 explorer.

And yes, they are still available.

got a picture of that crazy cable? and info on strapping? i cant really find anything anywhere.

i need another but i gotta wait 2 weeks before i can get it (payday)

I'm not sure what you mean by crazy cable? I also wanted to let you know that I only have one strapping cable and one remote bass knob with cable for that.

I looked in the manual and there's no real power numbers about strapping except showing you how to strap them, and it says 2 ohm, although I have heard of people runnign these strapped at 1 ohm (not sure how long though)

If I still have them in 2 weeks they are yours.

I'm goin on vacation next week so I wouldnt be able to ship them next week anyways

a picture of the manual? Lol no not really, i'll try.. its just a basic small white booklet that covers all their db lines.

The cable looks JUST like a regular telephone line. Not really much to show.

Zack

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.