Participant count
  • Participant list

Louisiana_CRX
5,000+ posts

dem shoes......
Item(s) for Sale:

2 BNIB Nakamichi SQ Subs....

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I bought this pair for my old school stingray but went a diffrent route...These are brand new and never used...they are single 4 ohm subs...

Price:

$220 shipped CONUS

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

FREE FREE FREE in CONUS

Item Pictures:

10Nak.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Nakamichi SP-W104S

How're the spiders/surrounds doing?

Gaskets?

Also, mounting depth?

End of my interrogation for now. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

PM would be excellent. Thanks.

They are fairly shallow..I'm not sure where the tape is right now...Id say 5" though they are in perfect condition they are brand new...here is some more info...they will need foam tape if your box isn't carpeted for a gasket

POWERFUL AND ACCURATE BASS REPRODUCTION

The new SP-W104S Mobile Subwoofers deliver tight and powerful bass response in a wide variety of vehicle installation applications. Either subwoofer is capable of creating extreme slam and abundant energy in the lowest octaves. Designed to give great results in a small sealed enclosure as well as ported or infinite baffle enclosures these subwoofers will excel in virtually every kind of installation imaginable. And theyÕre designed to handle enormous amounts of power without failure!

Built to rigid performance and mechanical standards, these premium-grade subwoofers are made to perform as well as last in the harsh environment of the automobile.

Extra-thick stamped steel baskets, polypropylene cone with robust voice coil and a 2" wide rubber surround provide the long excursion necessary for bass compression, without distortion, in the vehicles interior cavity.

They are fairly shallow..I'm not sure where the tape is right now...Id say 5" though they are in perfect condition they are brand new...here is some more info...they will need foam tape if your box isn't carpeted for a gasket
POWERFUL AND ACCURATE BASS REPRODUCTION

The new SP-W104S Mobile Subwoofers deliver tight and powerful bass response in a wide variety of vehicle installation applications. Either subwoofer is capable of creating extreme slam and abundant energy in the lowest octaves. Designed to give great results in a small sealed enclosure as well as ported or infinite baffle enclosures these subwoofers will excel in virtually every kind of installation imaginable. And theyÕre designed to handle enormous amounts of power without failure!

Built to rigid performance and mechanical standards, these premium-grade subwoofers are made to perform as well as last in the harsh environment of the automobile.

Extra-thick stamped steel baskets, polypropylene cone with robust voice coil and a 2" wide rubber surround provide the long excursion necessary for bass compression, without distortion, in the vehicles interior cavity.
Frigg. Still too deep. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

didnt the zeb audio sell these back in the day??? know they had the amps for the low low

wonder what happend to the zeb audio..?!?!? they ALWAYS had stuff for sale (at liquidation prices) lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.