Participant count
  • Participant list

Louisiana_CRX
5,000+ posts

dem shoes......
Item(s) for Sale:

2 BNIB Nakamichi SQ Subs....

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I bought this pair for my old school stingray but went a diffrent route...These are brand new and never used...they are single 4 ohm subs...

Price:

$220 shipped CONUS

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

FREE FREE FREE in CONUS

Item Pictures:

10Nak.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Nakamichi SP-W104S

didnt the zeb audio sell these back in the day??? know they had the amps for the low low
wonder what happend to the zeb audio..?!?!? they ALWAYS had stuff for sale (at liquidation prices) lol
They may have...I know they use to have some good deals...I use to get list from them back in th' day...I should've stocked up ...lol These are US made subs though...I'm not sure of the build house....

hells yea!! i remember the sale page they had!! every week after after school i would run to the computer and check it out!! LOLOL

last thing i bought was b4 they closed was the soundstream 5.0 and 10.0... if i remember right..was like $500!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.