Participant count
  • Participant list

SB3BabyHuey
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

2 JBL w15gtiMKII

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Selling due to the fact that i no longer have a vehicle big enough for this and i want to get out of the car audio game.

Pretty well known sub, great sql subs that can take a beating. I ran both of these on one JBL BPX 2200.1 and have heard of people who have ran 1 2200.1 to each sub, so they can take quite a beating and keep on thumpin.

Both are in great condition, ran perfectly when I removed them from the vehicle. Looking for a good home for them.

Price:

Shipping is going to be a beast on these, so i woudl prefer a local deal, im in 68123. Im willing to ship but at the buyers expense, through whoever they want and however they specifically want me to pack them. Im familiar with the right way to package subs for shipping but, as i said, thats going to get expensive.

Looking for 425 for the pair plus shipping. Willing to work out a deal if your intersted in any of the other stuff i have for sale; alpine w505, bpx 2200.1 and px300.4, tons of interconnects

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

[i
c838ad44.jpg
[/i]

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.