SOLD FS (2) IDMAX10-D4 1000W subs (4 ohm) $700 SHIPPED!

hollowch

Also listed on eBay: (2) Image Dynamics IDMAX10-D4 1000W Subwoofers (4 ohm) - eBay (item 110575507014 end time Aug-25-10 20:59:46 PDT)

I am selling two Image Dynamics competition subwoofers IDMAX10-D4's. I had these things hooked up to a Digital Designs amplifier and ran them for about an hour. The box I designed turned out flawed, I removed the setup and these have been sitting on my shelf ever since. Bought a convertible bronco and I wouldnt dream of leaving something this valuable in there to get stolen, so they must go. If you know anything about car audio, you know that these speakers are BAR NONE top of the line equipment. Competition, street, leisure use: check, check, check. If you know what amp to hook these up to and follow the correct enclosure specifications listed on the website.... yeah forget about it, these things are warping skulls. Pictures are accurate, these are in PERFECT shape! Hell I even still have the factory plastic magnet protectors on them.

If you're looking for quality and precision bass in your ride, look around and do the research on these. Good luck finding anything negative to say about them. Any questions feel free to call or text me my name is Chris 432-553-8590. More pictures available on request.

RETAIL PRICE: $400 per subwoofer

SPECIFICATIONS

IMP 2 / 8ohms Nominal Impedance

Re 1.5/ 6.0 Ohms DC Resistance

Fs 20.4 Hz Resonant frequency

Qes .395 Electrical“Q”

Qms 1.95 Mechanical“Q”

Qts .328 Total“Q”

Vas 3.07 cuft (87 liters) Equivalent volume

Xmax 24.6 mm Onewaylinear

Sd 388 cm2 ConeArea

Spl 90.9dB/85.9dB 1wt/1mG.P. / SPLi

Pwr 1000 RMS POWER

IMG_1143.jpg
IMG_1142.jpg
IMG_1144.jpg
IMG_1145.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.