FS: (2) Digital Designs 1508's DVC 4's

Nut Hair Trick
10+ year member

Pubes
Item(s) for Sale:

For sale are my (2) DD 1508s that were purchased directly from DD on 8/2009 They are 4ohm DVC and are in great shape. I sold my truck and I'm going a different route.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

9/10 cosmetic 10/10 mechanically

Price:

$110 ea. + Shipping

or

$250 for both shipped.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pays shipping

Item Pictures:

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

011.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Sorry, I can't do anything with it since it's D2. My options on running it are

500@4 Ohm (which is too little power)

2000@1 Ohm (which is too much for that sub)

I would need (2) of these to make it work out and I don't want to mix and match on these boards to complete my set up

I'm looking for a 12 D1, or (2) 12's at D2, but preferably a 15 at D1 that can take 2000w

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.