FS: 15" fi btl n2 fully loaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item(s) for Sale:

15" fi btl n2 fully loaded 1.4 dual voice coil (neo motor)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

9/10 cosmetic - 10/10 mechanical

I bought this sub like a week and a half ago. It sounds amazing and gets extremely loud. Only reason im selling it is because I need the money to finish my hdc4 system. Also, it has a little tiny nick in surround and it doesnt effect performance at all. I had to even look hard to find it. lol

Price:

$380 shipped firm!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipped Via UPS

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

View attachment 26528389View attachment 26528388View attachment 26528387

View attachment 26528390

I can take more pics of the sub upon request. The sub is currently in use by me right now. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know how these would compare to the RE XXX?
I have wondered that same thing for the longest time ^^^

I had one of these for the last year...just sold it...it is an amazing driver....but never heard a 15" XXX

Top notch sub here!! GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...