Dual Hand Sewn Leads

4" Flat Wound Aluminum D2 Coils

Reinforced PP Cone

Triple Layer Foam EROM Surround

GCA Black Carbon Fiber Dust Cap

Rubber Mounting Gaskets

3k+ Daily Power Handling

3. Description/Condition:

These are absolutely beautiful and newly rebuilt. They have only seen power for testing and have not been mounted.

These subs feature the black top TRF motors which are both in great condition. The one I would rate a 9.5 out of 10 just because it was used and the other and 8.5 out of 10 because of the dirty bottom plate and slight discoloration on the top plate. All slugs are intact and neither has the smaller middle slug like you see on some black tops.

Both black Ti baskets were brand new and had screens added to keep debris from entering the gap. They both also have brand new chrome push terminals that will take up to 8 gauge wire. These have a triple 9.75" black spider pack with dual hand sewn leads, 4" FW aluminum D2 coils, reinforced PP cone with triple layer foam EROM surround and GCA black carbon fiber dust caps. Also included is the rubber mounting gaskets.

These were built for daily use and should take 3k+ each with no problems.

4. Price: :

$575 Each

$1100 Both

I'd rather sell these locally but will ship at buyers expense. Will drive to meet a reasonable distance.

More pictures available on request.

5. Pictures:

IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0344.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_1533.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Thanks guys!

There's a little room to negotiate on the price of these. Lets get these beauties on to a new home where they'll be put to good use.

These would make an excellent Christmas gift for your wife or girlfriend! I'm sure they would be overjoyed when they ripped the packaging off and saw these bad boys staring back at them. I know I would! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.