FS: 12" Incriminator Audio Flatlyne D4

OmegaBunny
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

12" Incriminator Audio Flatlyne D4

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I have had this sub about a year and a half. I had it installed about 8 months in my Jetta. It was powered by a AP15001D seeing 750w in a 2 ft ported enclosure tuned to 34hz. It was never abused and both coils read between 3.0 and 3.2v.

Cosmetically the sub is a 9.5/10. No marks on the surround and a small mark on the ring. The motor has some small marks in typical places.

I have tried to get all the pictures you could want. If you want more let me know!

Price:

$225 + shipping OBO (No Low balls)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pays...

Item Pictures:

DSCN0478.jpg

DSCN0479.jpg

DSCN0480.jpg

DSCN0481.jpg

DSCN0482.jpg

DSCN0483.jpg

DSCN0484.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

It is a nice SQ woofer. I had it in the trunk of my Jetta in 2 ft^3 box and it got plenty loud. If I wasn't trying to de-clutter my house I would keep it, but it's not doing anything other than collecting dust. I wanted to put it in the wife's car but she didn't want to lose a lot of space so I might put a DC level 2 8" in there for her. Shes not much into bass though so even that might be a battle.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.