Ab 150.1 2900 @ 1. . 5 stable

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used. Back.cover.3 screws broke mounting feet bent was repaired before

Price:

333shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

2011-07-04_134718.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Great amp. Ran on nothing lower than 13.9 volts ever. Adult owned and never abused. Looks: 8 of 10. A few scratches due to being used...
Without better photos it's hard to really see anything. Based off of those it looks just fine. Grab a digital multimeter, set it to continuity...
I wouldnt spend the funds on that amp if you have no way of knowing it works or not. Id purchase another 4 ch for that kind of money. You just...
One fuse (the 300) goes close to the battery to protect the power wire...then close to the amp you'll add another fuse (whatever size the...
I'm finally getting back into building a system after many years. I figure I'll document what I do. Here's my truck I initially wanted just a...

About this thread

BushJ311

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
BushJ311
NW, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date