SOLD FS: 12" Custom TC9!

Pyro_By_Nature
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Colorado
Ok, well.It'll be tough to see this sub go, but I honestly won't have a use for it pretty soon. I need the money to assist in larger set-up coming soon.

The basics: Dual 2 ohm, 4 spoke basket, tc9 motor, cracked dustcap //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif I was going to order a new one but I forgot about it. It's a solid sub, It'll be happy with anywhere from 800-1200 watts for daily driving.

For the longest time I fed it 200-300 watts and it didn't move all that much, hit a 136.5 on the TL, at the dash sealed up in a daily driving box.With 1200 watts now it's doing over a 140 in the same box.

Unfortunately, it's no longer loud enough for my tastes and I'll be upgrading.It's MORE than loud enough for a lot of people, but honestly, not for me.This set-up HAS hurt some ears in its day.What does it sound like?Well, I've had it sealed before and I REALLY enjoyed the sound.It had the perfect sound for me, but the output thing comes up again.

It has the typical scratches/scuffs on the back, somehow the magnet boot got cut when it was removed.If it really bothers you, you can get a new one.I have some older pics but I'll try to grab some today or tomorrow for you guys if there's interest.

Let's say $175 + shipping VERY FIRM!!!

Please DO NOT make shipped offers! Actual shipping will be caculated depending on your location. I DO NOT accept overpayment.I WILL accept a personal check, but it must be sent priority mail and it has to clear before the sub will be shipped.If paying by paypal, you pay the fee. I won't accept payment from somebody with 10 posts. I am open to some trades.Post or PM me with what you have and I'll give you a simple yes or no.

BTW: Box sizes, I'd say around 1.3-1.5cf. for sealed and 2.5cf. for ported tuned to 28hz or 32hz would be optimal for most musical tastes.

This has been my favorite sub to date.Gets a touch louder than a SX for daily driving and sounds a great bit better IMO.I know I'll regret selling it, but I can't justify it just sitting in my closet forever.

Does it really need a new dust cap? Could it be ran off a crunch 1600.1 with around 1300W @ 1 Ohm. pm me and maybe we could work something out. What sub would it be comparable to?

Thanks

Does it NEED one? No.I'm currently using it as is and I don't hear anything from the front seat.But it is cracked from side to side, so eventually I would recommend a new one.Which will cost about $5-$6.

449633_135_full.jpg

Here's an old pic, I'll snap some new ones today though.

Bump. sorry about not having new pics.I got called into work to cover for someone else, just got home around an hour and a half ago.

I'll try to get some by tomorrow evening for you guys.

Sorry, can't go that low for this sub. . . . . maybe if I needed some crack.

But thank god I don't do crack, and pot is cheap //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.