Audiobahn Amd60Q

Participant count
  • Participant list
Pretty decent speaker IMO..I have the 5.25 version, and they get down and sound pretty good, and take some power and get pretty loud.Id run them if they are in good shape myself.They should be made in the USA /out of Cali. before they sold out and went to crap.Not many people know that these were some of the best line produced and made very well to last if you stay out of the clipping zone.Not many would consider buying due to the maker alone, and retrieved a bad reputation as garbage due to the sell out/non USA made gear that just didnt and still doesnt hold up to specs.My 5.25s are prob like 13-15 years old now, but still get loud and sound pretty clean to me when I tested them out again approx 3 months ago just to see if they sounded fine or not.Do you still have the little wooden crate/ box they came in and specs? If so, they may be worth a little to someone

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.