Front stage amp going into protect

Participant count
  • Participant list
On my way to school this morning my front stage amp went into protect at full volume 62 out of 62 i checked the volume with a scope when setting gains and this isn't clipped. Set all other gains with scope also so nothing is clipped. But if I turn the h/u off and on speakers come back on and work fine up to a volume of 59 at 60 it shuts off just the front stage amp. I do have the rear deck speakers disconnected because sub was distorting them could those speaker wires touching some how (grounding out) cause the amp to go into protect. Any other ideas would be appreciated

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.