Front camera wiring help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Spud2388
10+ year member

"The Spud-n-ator"
Going to be purchasing a pioneer double din for my 2014 Ram Express. I have already installed rear and front aftermarket cameras in preparation of getting a Kenwood with the "cam" button for quick access of the front cam. After playing with both, I like the pioneer better but accessing it's front camera is a few more steps. Is there any way to have the rear view come on like normal when put into reverse but have the front come on with a push button, just for quick access when needing to get close in a parking deck, etc? Any 12v video switches out there that will allow this? I thought about wiring up thearly front cam trigger with the switch to the reverse sensing wire on the HU along with the reverse trigger, but don't know if that would allow for back feed to the rear lights.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.