FREE Surround Sound 5.1 & 2.1 Speakers - who's in?

I am very interested, as I am in the market for 5.1 surround systems as it is. Would be wonderful to be able to test a product in the environment it will stay, and not the test environment of a store.

I am very interested, as I am in the market for 5.1 surround systems as it is. Would be wonderful to be able to test a product in the environment it will stay, and not the test environment of a store.
+1 so true, testing crap out in their acousticly arranged rooms *****...

Matt

+1 so true, testing crap out in their acousticly arranged rooms *****...
Matt
Typically, a store will setup a room to the advantage of the system they wish to sell the most. What sounds best at the store may not work best in your environment.

I would love to test and write a non-biased review of the equipment VMI is using for this review giveaway.

I'd be interested in trying them on my PC set up. I've been running Logitec 5.1 for years and was thinking about an upgrade a couple months ago. I've held off because of uncertainties over how much better a new set would sound while justifying the cost. I'd also be willing to give them a shot against my home built HT set up as well.

27 years of experience here.

I'll review it. I've never had experience reviewing products or services but sometimes in my mind I want to leave a review about them but I never know how I would go about publishing it though.

I am interested. Have a wide variety of home audio (pc speakers, studio monitors, HTIB systems, 7.1) Pretty into home audio. I would also be open to shipping them off to somebody else after I am done messing with them / reviewing them

I would be completely interested I love your fast shipping I ordered an amp from you guys and it came in 3 day freak in awesome I also have a 3.1 home theater setup at the moment putting it together in pieces

VM, I'm interested for sure. I've dealt with many high end in home audio systems. I also setup all the speakers in our University and have a pretty good ear. If it would be cool, I'd also like to share the review in my school news paper. My girlfriend is the editor and is always looking for stuff to put in the paper!

I've written reviews for several companies in a testing capacity. I'd be down to try these and compare. I have an Arcam/B&W 2 channel right now, as well as a Paradigm/HK 5.1.

Howdy guys,
We are looking for some audio enthusiasts who would be interested in writing a detailed product reviews for some surround sound 5.1 and 2.1 home speaker systems.

The product will be sent to you FREE of charge, we just need your opinion as a user. If you've written product reviews before, either on VMInnovations.com or elsewhere that's a plus //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif If you participated in the past, and actually followed-up that's another plus.

Please comment below and let me know if you are interested //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I am guessing that does not include Canada, but hey you never know, I am in.. lol ...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LuckyatVMI

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
LuckyatVMI
Lincoln, NE (VMInnovations HQ)
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date