FREE Subwoofers for Review

Just gonna throw my 15 in a pre fab box on a Kicker zr240.Kinda doubt it will take anymore than that.
lol, i'm gonna see what I can throw at 'em, I ain't never been gentle... i'm a torture tester!!! BASSHEAD!!!!! lol

and if they survive the apsm1300 then it ain't a bad sub... for the price range, i was killin the hfxs with a punch 500 clippin!!!

lol, i'm gonna see what I can throw at 'em, I ain't never been gentle... i'm a torture tester!!! BASSHEAD!!!!! lol
Well i built a decent box for 2 of em.Gonna give em hellll.Not sure what amp yet.

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

and if they survive the apsm1300 then it ain't a bad sub... for the price range, i was killin the hfxs with a punch 500 clippin!!!
Give em helllll

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i built a decent box for 2 of em cause my emails said i would recieve 2.Tracking says i get 1 so i'm not building another box.Got a prefab in the shed.Not sure about pulling my whole system apart for 1-15''pre fab box.I'll put it in the work car..lol 

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Give em helllll
lol decaf.... yeah thats messed up about the box, i got so many prefabs laying around it ain't funny but the only single 15, was for a sq solo, definately a good work ride setup,

Mine arrived....I like them. Will be a real decent budget sub. Gotta pull my btl-n3s and replace them with these, hopefully they're not to loud //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Hopefully I will get one sent to me. I have a ported enclosure tuned to 28Hz sitting on my front porch. If they send me a dual 4 ohm I can give it 800w clean. Otherwise it will get either 500w or 1300w RMS lol. I would like to see how well they handle 1300W BTH my Gcon has no issues with it.

Hopefully I will get one sent to me. I have a ported enclosure tuned to 28Hz sitting on my front porch. If they send me a dual 4 ohm I can give it 800w clean. Otherwise it will get either 500w or 1300w RMS lol. I would like to see how well they handle 1300W BTH my Gcon has no issues with it.
lol I had to buy a amp, nothing that small laying around, i still got my se4000d, you think it can take it? lol bought a aspm1300 for 2 12s!

You guys know you don't have to turn it all the way up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif mines going on a 12k so I can clamp different power levels

Well i built a decent box for 2 of em cause my emails said i would recieve 2.Tracking says i get 1 so i'm not building another box.Got a prefab in the shed.Not sure about pulling my whole system apart for 1-15''pre fab box.I'll put it in the work car..lol 

Did you look on the tracking page to see if it says "2 piece shipment" right above Delivery Options?

You guys know you don't have to turn it all the way up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif mines going on a 12k so I can clamp different power levels
yeah, we know but wheres the fun it that?

Did you look on the tracking page to see if it says "2 piece shipment" right above Delivery Options?
Says 1 piece.I emailed vm.Even though my initial email says 2 subs i'm only receiving 1.Reason i built a dual 15 box.I jumped the gun i guess.Vm were real helpful and are sending me another 15.Good company to deal with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im going to take it easy on mine at first. Then i'll hook it to the good old shredder and see what she can take. Got a 4th order i thought about throwing it in just for shits and giggles.

Really these aren't bad for the price, actually more heavy than what I thought they would be. Yes they look better than the pictures. My 8 year old thought they are cool looking

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LuckyatVMI

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
LuckyatVMI
Lincoln, NE (VMInnovations HQ)
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date