FREE Subwoofers for Review

LuckyatVMI
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hi guys & gals,

This is an exclusive opportunity for CarAudio community: we are looking for a few folks to test some entry level 12" subs and post their reviews (details will be PM-ed).

The product will be sent to you FREE of charge, we just need your opinion as a user. If you've written product reviews before, either on VMInnovations.com or elsewhere that's a plus. If you participated in the past, and actually followed-up and posted a review please let me know.

If you are interested please comment below and PM me the following info:

1. Your user name

2. Your email address

3. Agree to post your review within 10 days of product arrival

That means in order to test the product, you'll need an amp and other accessories that generally needed to test out a sub.

Cheers,

Lucky@VMI

p.s.

products will ship on August 7th and will be at your doorsteps by 10th most likely.

Product pic in case anyone is wondering:

49ZWilO.png

Pm'ed you with configs that I can work with. No biggie if you don't need me to review. Thanks for doing this for our folks here.

No use for 12's here any 10's or 15's and I have available boxes. Single or dual 15 in personal, single rear center console 10 in work. Great vendor though bought several non audio products with great service.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LuckyatVMI

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
LuckyatVMI
Lincoln, NE (VMInnovations HQ)
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date