FREE Subwoofers for Review

i drove my wife's truck all weekend and the more i heard these subs i was pleased more and more. i did notice when i had the hatch open to her sub they kinda lost their punch but as soon as i closed it they go it back..... could that be the fact they like sealed better? again overall im pleased with them although my wife told me they were weak for her lol. she has 2 AQ 12s going in there in the next few months...this will hold her over.

i drove my wife's truck all weekend and the more i heard these subs i was pleased more and more. i did notice when i had the hatch open to her sub they kinda lost their punch but as soon as i closed it they go it back..... could that be the fact they like sealed better? again overall im pleased with them although my wife told me they were weak for her lol. she has 2 AQ 12s going in there in the next few months...this will hold her over.
lol, my wife said the same thing, i had to keep telling her they were budget subs...

Anybody here have a chance to audition those 15's yet?
I did.They did very well sealed (4.5 cf) on a low power os Punch amp.Very well worth the money imo.Didnt want to put any bigger amp on em and blow em but they sound ok for entry level 48.00 subs.Wouldnt let me post a review on Amazon because i've never bought anything off there but i put a review on VM.Just waiting for them to post it.

Thanks for the links guys, looks like there are several dozen new PMs that need to be addressed. On it!
Lucky you pmed me about subs to test haven't heard back. Disappointing to say the least seem like nice budget subs

Any of you guys here still using/playing around with these subs? I have ran them ported and sealed and they seem to do really well for what they are. Obviously these aren't the loudest subs out there but the bass is solid and has a real nice tone to it as long as they aren't overdriven. Real nice sub for the price. I have used subs 2-3 times the price of these and was left unimpressed. I was even considering buying another one(or two) and seeing what I could get out of them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LuckyatVMI

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
LuckyatVMI
Lincoln, NE (VMInnovations HQ)
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date