FREE Subwoofers for Review

ANYBODY HAVING THIS ISSUE?

Want to write a customer review?

To submit a customer review: you need to use an Amazon account that has successfully been charged for the purchase of a physical or digital item. Free digital downloads don't qualify. You don't need to have purchased the product you're reviewing. There's a 48-hour waiting period after your first physical order has been completely shipped, or your digital item has been purchased, before you'll be able to submit your review. Learn more about writing customer reviews.

If your purchase was completed more than 48 hours ago, let us know here.

If you have another account and you have already used it to make a purchase, you can sign into that account to write a review.

Go back to the item you were just viewing

Visit Your Profile

I just placed my reviews but it did take some time to remember any amazon account info bein that I had'nt used it in yrs. Once I was logged in it wasnt a problem but I did use the link on the emails Lucky had sent.

ANYBODY HAVING THIS ISSUE?
Want to write a customer review?

To submit a customer review: you need to use an Amazon account that has successfully been charged for the purchase of a physical or digital item. Free digital downloads don't qualify. You don't need to have purchased the product you're reviewing. There's a 48-hour waiting period after your first physical order has been completely shipped, or your digital item has been purchased, before you'll be able to submit your review. Learn more about writing customer reviews.

If your purchase was completed more than 48 hours ago, let us know here.

If you have another account and you have already used it to make a purchase, you can sign into that account to write a review.

Go back to the item you were just viewing

Visit Your Profile
Sorry about the issue, the thing w/ Amazon is that you would have to buy something with the email or amazon account to be able to post a review (even a $1 pen would grant access to post reviews on Amazon). They just want to make sure posters are actual people with purchasing history. Will follow-up w/ some ideas.

----

Thank you all for the feedback, we're going through these now and will be reaching out asap.

sorry about the issue, the thing w/ amazon is that you would have to buy something with the email or amazon account to be able to post a review (even a $1 pen would grant access to post reviews on amazon). They just want to make sure posters are actual people with purchasing history. Will follow-up w/ some ideas.
----

thank you all for the feedback, we're going through these now and will be reaching out asap.
review on amazon written, but i had to use my other email address.... But s/n the same!!!

Just got mine yesterday hopefully i can post up this weekend. I have had the worst trouble getting it, new fedex driver. Got home and my pipe was busted under my sink so i have to do some work at the house so im loaded down this weekend. Hopefully we can get one posted. I did like the look of the sub. The basket was a disappointment, it has what appears to be adequate cooling can't wait to test.

cutting it close on my review but here is what I wrote for amazon and vminnovations website for the pair of 10s I received.....

really enjoying them

if your on a budget and want some beats for your daily driver these subs will deliever for the price. At first glance, the design of the basket could be better although it allows for quite of bit of cooling its just not appealing to the eye. Also the magnet could be alittle heavier but then again this isnt a competition sub so it gets the job done. These remind me of sony xplodes or rockford fostgate punches on the looks. As far as performance, these things are punchy on the lows. I was shocked how well they did with them. They arent over powering just right. Reminder its an entry level/budget sub. Will say i am running a pair off a mb quart onyx 1600(tuned to the ear) and a box that is right around 2.5 cubes 4" port tuned at 32hz and again they performed quite nicely with rap and rock music. Thanks again for vminnovations for the opportunity to review these at no cost to me. Great product so far...keep up the great work.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LuckyatVMI

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
LuckyatVMI
Lincoln, NE (VMInnovations HQ)
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date