Free Subs And Box 4 U.?

Much as I would love to have these, I am sure that someone here is more deserving.

You are a good person for doing this, and I hope that whoever gets them appreciates it.

Definately do not give it to someone because they can't afford it for them or their girlfriend.

Also every time i've ever given something for free be it electronics or weed.

they take it for granted.

But..

I would give those subs and box to someone who honestly got their subs and box stolen from them.. those people are the ones that deserve to get something for nothing...

and don't give it to someone who just gives you a 3 line post "my subs got jacked at the mall pweeeez" cause that person is just too stupid and will get the free stuff jacked also...

still available, anyone who is a genuine good candidate come geddum //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

nice thing you're doing, hows the old dodge doin?
thanks, dodge is good.

still no-one wants these subs?,

weird free subs and box and shipping,

and only scammerz trying for em?

come on you bass lovers,

heres some free bass, all you gotta do is ask?

and be a genuine person.

I think my best excuse would be my girls car could use bass.

not a good reason i guess hehe. I'de buy an amp for her if you wanna throw these her way //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

I think my best excuse would be my girls car could use bass.
not a good reason i guess hehe. I'de buy an amp for her if you wanna throw these her way //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif
x2...but i need a system before her...she just doesnt appreciate it!

x2...but i need a system before her...she just doesnt appreciate it!
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif wont argue with that

surprised he hasnt given it up yet.

one of you sub-less peeps, maybe he's gettin to the point that he wants someone to ask him for it instead of just tell them their issue?

"still no-one wants these subs?,

weird free subs and box and shipping, "

Id like to have these because i have nothing audio related anymore except a h/u. And i just sold it to get a different one from my buddy. But somone else deserves them. 60ndown has givin me a amp before and im gonna post it up in a thread for free in a few. Whoever gets it just pay shipping.

Ok...my sister has a 1992 or so Chevy S10 Blazer that has a couple of cheap ass KLH(or some crap speakers) sitting in the back with no box. Her boyfriend isn't really the smartest when it comes to stereos and he was listening to my system one day so decided it would be cool to hook up a system in their Blazer...which is a pile too by the way. It has been rear ended, side swiped and run into a ditch. It has some cheap $30 cd player that has the face that removes but it isn't really the face that removes. Kinda of like the face cover...all the buttons and stuff are on the removable part, but they just have little tabs on the back that push the real buttons on the stereo. Stock speakers...plus the piece of crap paper "woofers" sitting on the floor in the back. They are being run off a piece of crap 10 year old Kenwood that is a real nice piece of work. The screw holes for the speaker connections are stripped so they have zip tied the wires to them and then electrical taped them.

He had me jump in to listen to the system so I could tell him how it sounded...I about puked when I saw the set-up. After the initial reaction which was a mixture of disgust and amusement, I laughed for like 3 days. The saddest install I have ever seen. I can tell my sister wants to cry when she is sitting in the vehicle and I feel sorry for her. They both have crappy jobs paying crappy wages and they have 3 kids. I would like to help them out but I pay a fortune every month in child support plus I have all the ****ed bills that I have to pay and I usually have chump change for a pay check. I did offer to build a box for the "woofers" they have, but this would be a MUCH better option for them!

The sad part of this story is that I wish I could tell you I am making it all up...sorry to say though that it is the truth.

Id like to have these because i have nothing audio related anymore except a h/u. And i just sold it to get a different one from my buddy. But somone else deserves them. 60ndown has givin me a amp before and im gonna post it up in a thread for free in a few. Whoever gets it just pay shipping.
you didnt use the amp?

that amp would be about perfect for these subs i think?

and mike doesnt want the subs he posted about page 3 of this thread.

when i was young and loved bass i wouda killed to get these?

but the only peeps here want them as a spare set for their girl?

goota be someone who has a hu an amp and an old pos sub, that could use a pair of kenwood 12s in a pretty box 4 free?

young kids today rollin on 22s and new explorers that mommy got them?

dont know how lucky you are,

when i was a kid i used to have to lick the road clean on the way to school so i had enuf money to buy lunch, ya tell that to kids nowdays and they dont believe you.

you didnt use the amp?
that amp would be about perfect for these subs i think?

and mike doesnt want the subs he posted about page 3 of this thread.

when i was young and loved bass i wouda killed to get these?

but the only peeps here want them as a spare set for their girl?

goota be someone who has a hu an amp and an old pos sub, that could use a pair of kenwood 12s in a pretty box 4 free?

young kids today rollin on 22s and new explorers that mommy got them?

dont know how lucky you are,

when i was a kid i used to have to lick the road clean on the way to school so i had enuf money to buy lunch, ya tell that to kids nowdays and they dont believe you.
nah man, didnt get the chance //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif by the time i could of hooked it up i had to sell eveyrthing to pay a credit card bill. I made a thread for it, lets see who gets it. I like the way the box looks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif . And ok i didnt see where mike said he didnt want them. My bad.

im gonna burn em if no good candidate comes forward in the next 2 days, ill video it and post the video.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.