FREE!!!! Old school kicker Solobaric S10c single 8ohm subwoofer FREE!!! NOT A JOKE!

redlinese-r
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Newton
Item(s) for Sale:

MODERATORS, PLEASE INFORM ME OF ANY INAPPROPRIATE INFORMATION AND I WILL CHANGE IN AD....BUT THIS IS A LEGIT "FORSALE" AD...THANK YOU.

Not a Joke!!! FREE!!! ONE (1) Old School Kicker Solobaric S10C single 8 ohm subwoofer

YOU MUST READ THE LINKS!

YOU MUST READ THIS!!!!

ORIGINAL FORSALE THREAD

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Last known condition: almost mint and working 100% one of the last, almost perfect, working s10c solobarics!

Price:

ABSOLUTELY 100% FREE!!!! BUT THE OFFER DOES NOT EXTEND TO DAVE MARTIN OF ST. ALBANS, VT.

Did you read the links?

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Whats the catch man?

YOU MUST CONTACT ME FOR HIS ADDRESS FOR PICKUP AND APPARENTLY HE STILL LIVE AT THE SAME ADDRESS, THOUGHT YOU WERE MOVING DAVE?.....AND YES, THIS SUBWOOFER IS LEGALLY MINE, BUT IN THE POSSESSION OF (CURRENT USERNAME as of 1/5/2012: DaveVT).

Did you read the links?

WOULD STRONGLY ADVISE YOU NOT TO SEND PAYMENT OR "TRADES" FOR THE SUBWOOFER FROM THIS GUY. Did you read the links?

DISCLAIMER: WHILE THIS IS FREE, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTIONS OR OUTCOMES OF THIS GIVEAWAY. YOU MUST CONTACT ME BEFORE ATTAINING THE SUBWOOFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU DO NOT, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO HAVE THE SUBWOOFER, THUS STEALING IT FROM ME. NO ADDRESSES ARE GIVEN OUT UNLESS AGREED UPON BY BOTH MYSELF AND DAVE.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

PLEASE SEE VIDEO LINK!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well its hard to post politely when so many people are being complete ******** on here. I wont debate the whole court room "what if" scenario....its pointless. While you wouldnt suggest those things I mentioned many others did.
sbcaprice who said im a pos had this to say in the thread I made

Got anything to say now sbcaprice305?? but yeah im being unreasonable right?. Clearly thats what people thought before too right? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif
never even read your thread about the deal, actually didnt even know anything about it til yesterday....did research legal options previous to my thread about you, not worth my time at this moment. Seems i would to have to come up there to file the complaint, but as long as you still have it, i guess i still could....oh, and BTW, get out of my FORSALE thread! BUMP!

never even read your thread about the deal, actually didnt even know anything about it til yesterday....did research legal options previous to my thread about you, not worth my time at this moment. Seems i would to have to come up there to file the complaint, but as long as you still have it, i guess i still could....oh, and BTW, get out of my FORSALE thread! BUMP!
Like I said either you come get it or handle the shipping. Nobody is coming to my house. Thats all there is to it. So I guess you need to work something out with me here. Otherwise im not going to waste my time with you anymore.

Like I said either you come get it or handle the shipping. Nobody is coming to my house. Thats all there is to it. So I guess you need to work something out with me here. Otherwise im not going to waste my time with you anymore.
please get out of my forsale thread. I will see what legal options i have concerning this matter of someone picking it up for me (and keeping it).

Someone call up rideit to go get them. He'll roll up on his bike with Jesse's amp, take the subs, find someone selling the same solobaric subs, send back the broken one, and get his money from paypal back too.

Someone call up rideit to go get them. He'll roll up on his bike with Jesse's amp, take the subs, find someone selling the same solobaric subs, send back the broken one, and get his money from paypal back too.
...um...i think that's call Fraud...but good try!

FYI, anyone who he gives my address to is advised not to show up at my home. If you do I will have you removed by the police.
calm%2Bdown%2Bbro.jpg

please get out of my forsale thread. I will see what legal options i have concerning this matter of someone picking it up for me (and keeping it).
NO and your legal options are to take it to small claims court. Oh wait, you could cover shipping to get it back or you could even call fedex and see if you can work out something where THEY will cover shipping. However, Id still expect equal losses so that would mean you refunding $37.50 of that 75.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif :popcorn: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif :popcorn: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif

There, I brought enough to share.

I prefer pads.
Just another person to add to my list of "Never deal with people". Give the man his sub back its that simple IDC if it cost u more money If it were me ur radar would still be at my house being used and I would have left u sitting with ur thumps up ur azz. U got ur radar back and a wrking sub and box and you think u got the raw deal??? Plz move along now your are no longer wanted here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.