Freaking finally. I think I got it

Lol. Lil too late.. but should have.. how about this configuration any better.
http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg580/jjzickowski1/20170708_194825_zpsi0wwvwzb.jpg' alt='20170708_194825_zpsi0wwvwzb.jpg'>

}[/img]

well it's better than aiming port to a corner, gonna be tight with subs almost touching even when u move that 1 closer to port flare gonna barely fit..

well it's better than aiming port to a corner, gonna be tight with subs almost touching even when u move that 1 closer to port flare gonna barely fit..
Yeah. I might have to shave a bit of the flare. I will have a little bit more play when I'm actually cutting the holes. Then using this sticks to hold the subs in Port up...not much tho

Yeah. I might have to shave a bit of the flare. I will have a little bit more play when I'm actually cutting the holes. Then using this sticks to hold the subs in Port up...not much tho
may have to put 1 screw per sub into top and bottom boards

That actually turned out all right... the port to one side looks OK... man you ARE limited for space, I just looked at the pics in the ingenuity thread from before... I personally would not worry about the inner flange touching the side of the box on the very edge of the flange... I'd just put a dab of glue/silicone or something so it wouldn't rattle... looks like you got it beat!

That actually turned out all right... the port to one side looks OK... man you ARE limited for space, I just looked at the pics in the ingenuity thread from before... I personally would not worry about the inner flange touching the side of the box on the very edge of the flange... I'd just put a dab of glue/silicone or something so it wouldn't rattle... looks like you got it beat!
I. Hope. Its been a headache. Lol

Notice how they barely fit. If part of the mounting area of the basket is hanging over the edge it won't seal.
OK got it now... LOL!.. sometimes I'm not the master of the obvious...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

My63bug

Senior VIP Member
My63bug
Vacaville ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from