fourth-order-enclosure-for-a-single 15" kicker cvx

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have a single cvx15 that I'm playing with and I have decided to build a single reflex bandpass for it. Can somebody help me out with some killer gross internal specs! I need square inch port opening and depth tuned to play a broad spectrum! Other words I want it be super sick! as well I'm a carpenter so the build will not be hard. I have a 09 toyota sequoia so space is not a prob

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

With 1/4 wave and tuning low, your vehicle is a resonator itself, like if you think about from your rear hatch or back of the box traveling front...
There its designprogram to use fore bass boxses , if you now all parametre of the subwoofer , the made the best solutuon fore you
I'd also recommend that at the very least, you deaden the doors with some sort of mass layer like this Siless Max 120 mil (3mm) 30 sqft Car Sound...
you may like them facing forward rather than Rear faced. Its all about how you like and enjoy by your ear/listening not others. try Both...

About this thread

BigKnocks

BigKnocks
Oakland, California
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
BigKnocks