four digital designs 6.5" subwoofers

my buddy had them in his lexus with a ported box in trunk and was getting flex in the back window in video he showed me but I never heard them in person. He wants to get rid of because they are a little too much. he wants a two tens or twelve's so I guess they hit harder than your normal 12s ?! wish I could tell ya more bro but he hasn't giving me much to go on and hes sleeping but ill go look at me tomoroow and ill let you know any other info if I can

We played with a pair on 1500. They got to where you would expect a higher end 10 to get.
So my current idea was to run two 10's in my '69 Camaro but the thought of being able to save more space for better sound and use 4 6.5"'s seems like a better idea. I have a RF T1000.1bd that I was going to power my 10's with and I could just as easily power these 6.5's with it, yet I haven't been able to find any power rating specs for these beasts. If you could fill me in it would be much appreciated. Such as a comparison to running 2 10's vs. 4 of these.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.