found my problem, ned sum1 who knows about subs and how they work, not just wiring

my terminals are not working, i connected my wires straight to the terminal on the bottom of the subcover and the sub works! so.. is there another way i can wire is? i dont know what the.. orange ripply thing is and if my wires coming from the terminals need to be ran threw that

llll.jpg

because i have an spg, i can take it off, i had it on there. and decided to hook it straight to the voicecoil when everything was together, and it worked.

dude, i obviously dont know what im doing or i wouldnt be here to ask, i need help and you are a jerk?

if your mom fell down the stairs, would you say

"****ing epic!!!

rofl "

How do you KNOW they don't work? What is giving you this indication? Did you hook it up to a mulitmeter?

You need to put the magnets (motor) back on the basket.

One more thing...CA.com requires very tough skin and people will make fun of you, talk **** to you and everything else. This is the cesspool of car audio, but by far the largest and widespread. Don't be offended. Either let it go or tell them to shut the fvck up.

i know because the magnet was on there when i hooked it up straight to the voicecoil, it worked just fine, so there has to be something between the voicoil and terminals.. i mean.. atleast i think so

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.