Found a good deal on a JL 12W6...

Participant count
  • Participant list

Cheap5.0
10+ year member

Michigan
...for $200 local, i have known the guy for a couple years and has always been straight with me. He took it on trade with a box, and is selling it for a vacation funds.

Is this a goo deal? I listen to mostly rock, and i only want one sub.

Thanks for the input, my only concern is I a coming from a 12" type R with 600 wrms goin to it and I am worried that since this is only 400 wrms i might be let down. Can they handle more than 400?

You wont be let down buy it.
/thread
lol Thanks, its in almost new condition. The guy i am getting it from works at a local car audio place, did some work for a guy and this is how he paid him. It came out of a older gents Harley Davidson Ford truck, so i doubt its been beat on.

What rms amp should i be looking at?

I can get a good deal on a new Memphis 500 watt mono amp at the dealer. Should i be looking for more rms?

They're not loud subs by any means but they sound hella nice. My buddy has a 10" w6, and although his setup is probably 15 or more dB's quieter than my setup I still become jealous over how much better it sounds than mine.

They're not loud subs by any means but they sound hella nice. My buddy has a 10" w6, and although his setup is probably 15 or more dB's quieter than my setup I still become jealous over how much better it sounds than mine.
Its exactly what i want, do you know what amp he has running his sub?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.