I want to buy your subs!!! i have $400 to spend

Participant count
  • Participant list

8thGenSI
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Hello all,

As the tittle says I have 400 to spend and would like to find some good subs to putt in my truck but there is a catch. It is an older regular cab chevy so I only have 5 1/4" of mounting depth to work with. I am looking for good sq but would like to be able to get loud to... when I say loud I dont mean breaking spl records because I know its very hard to get the best of both worlds with such a small amout of space. I have about 2.5 cubes to work with total so I will stay sealed. I have a ppi pc1400 to push them so I can feed them 400rms@4ohms, and 800rms@2 ohms mono. Let me know what you have and I will get back to you, I will be very slow to reply because I am on my blackjack and small buttons+big fingers=slow typer(took me a half an hour to write this). I think I covered all of my bases but if you need more info then please let me know. I only work with paypal and would like to set up an ebay auction (I will also pay ebay fee's ont top of the 400).

Thank you!!

Ah, understood then. Good luck to you.

No need to reply, I know you are on a blackberry... save your keystrokes. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Ah, understood then. Good luck to you.
No need to reply, I know you are on a blackberry... save your keystrokes. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
thank you sir!

i am thinking of doing a cut through my cab so mounting depth wouldnt be an issue.

lets hear what you got

thank you sir!
i am thinking of doing a cut through my cab so mounting depth wouldnt be an issue.

lets hear what you got
I just did a 1999 ranger reg cab., we did a blowthru box into cab. It sound sick for 4 10's ported.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

8thGenSI

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
8thGenSI
hollister,CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date