Fosgate iPhone spl meter app

What is funny is most of the apps for spl meters and rta are junk and just a bunch of dancing lights. What device it is on means very little for those particular apps.
people just want to debate about stupid stuff like this to show that they own the superior shit. Just go ahead and take the rulers out and get it over with people

You do understand that you exact comment is actually less relative then you think? Both sides of this never ending debate say the same thing about the other.
From my personal experience I won't be using any apple products until they make some changes.

However, this is no different then the Ford vs Chevy or 360 vs PS3 debates.
You do understand that nothing you said backs up your statement that iphones are nothing better than a brick?

You can talk **** all day long about something but when it comes time to actually say something useful you have nothing to say?

Typical android nut hugger IMO..

And, I have the right to talk about both sides because I own a Samsung Galaxy S2 and a Iphone 4s.. and have real world experiences with both platforms

I was simply asking you, what are all these awesome things that you can do on your android that iphone users cannot?

What is funny is most of the apps for spl meters and rta are junk and just a bunch of dancing lights. What device it is on means very little for those particular apps.
That pretty much is a moot point because both platforms have useless apps. I dont know anything about these SPL apps because I am not an idiot and wouldnt even consider downloading it because I am smart enough to know that the hardware is not capable of properly reading pressure levels

You do understand that nothing you said backs up your statement that iphones are nothing better than a brick?
You can talk **** all day long about something but when it comes time to actually say something useful you have nothing to say?

Typical android nut hugger IMO..

And, I have the right to talk about both sides because I own a Samsung Galaxy S2 and a Iphone 4s.. and have real world experiences with both platforms

I was simply asking you, what are all these awesome things that you can do on your android that iphone users cannot?

That pretty much is a moot point because both platforms have useless apps. I dont know anything about these SPL apps because I am not an idiot and wouldnt even consider downloading it because I am smart enough to know that the hardware is not capable of properly reading pressure levels
So your suggestion is that you took my statement personally and got upset thus meaning you think you are better? I'm confused as your post seems to suggest you are very upset with my comment. If you reread it, then it would suggest my comment can be tossed out the window as well.

My statement covered my previous statement. It is my personal view. Thus meaning as I stated everyone has one from both sides of the debate.

I have used several apple products over years including current models. I am still not happy with the latest version of the Iphone(not the just released on no hands on with it yet).

Personally the way android it works and operates it just works better for my needs and how I use it. Just like the tablets I use.

It ends up being personal preference and nothing more.

As a side note, I do feel that most apple products I have used have froze/lucked up far more then the droid products I have used. However, suggesting the OS is horrible based on a few phones or tablets would not be a good idea. I have went through several droid based phones before I found the HTC phones (Evos to be exact) work best for me personally.

So your suggestion is that you took my statement personally and got upset thus meaning you think you are better?
My statement covered my previous statement. It is my personal view. Thus meaning as I stated everyone has one from both sides of the debate.

I have used several apple products over years including current models. I am still not happy with the latest version of the Iphone(not the just released on no hands on with it yet).

Personally the way android it works and operates it just works better for my needs and how I use it. Just like the tablets I use.

It ends up being personal preference and nothing more.
Took it personal? Would you be kind enough to show me where I took it personally? I was simply asking you to back up your statement

Just enlighten me.. I was merely wondering why you said iPhones are no better than using a brick, hinting that androids are far superior in every way and iPhones cant do anything that a droid can do.

So just because your personal opinion, an iPhone doesnt "work better for your needs", means it is a worthless brick?

Typical sheep.

Took it personal? Would you be kind enough to show me where I took it personally? I was simply asking you to back up your statement
Just enlighten me.. I was merely wondering why you said iPhones are no better than using a brick, hinting that androids are far superior in every way and iPhones cant do anything that a droid can do.

Typical sheep.

I edited my post before you posted.

I would say your argument at this point is 100% what all apple users say. I have read it several times. My belief is that most apple products I have used including all Iphones up until this very recent release freeze while being used. This is my personal experience and thus why I feel that way. I also feel that the phones and tablets I use for my personal and now work are far easier and better to use. I have had zero issues with any of them ever. Well with the exception of me dropping one in a lake.

Now for the personal side. Look at your original comment again. You were obviously upset about my comment when you posted, thus taking it personally.

I edited my post before you posted.
I would say your argument at this point is 100% what all apple users say. I have read it several times. My belief is that most apple products I have used including all Iphones up until this very recent release freeze while being used. This is my personal experience and thus why I feel that way. I also feel that the phones and tablets I use for my personal and now work are far easier and better to use. I have had zero issues with any of them ever. Well with the exception of me dropping one in a lake.
So did I, lol

You still never answered my question on the whole topic that you even brought up

An Iphone is no better than a brick

Thats all I was trying to defend.. they work great.. I work on computers 45+ hours a week and own tons of gadgets including android and iOS.

I just dont get where people come up with this stuff is all

So did I, lol
You still never answered the whole topic that you even brought up

An Iphone is no better than a brick

I have several times actually.

When I have used the Iphones and Ipads I have had many issues with them freezing even the current models. Again, this excludes the iphone 10 or what ever they just released.(they need a new name for them now)

I also said it is my personal opinion. For me apple just is not what I need/want.

I have several times actually.
When I have used the Iphones and Ipads I have had many issues with them freezing even the current models. Again, this excludes the iphone 10 or what ever they just released.(they need a new name for them now)

I also said it is my personal opinion. For me apple just is not what I need/want.
Actually, you only mentioned the freezing part once.

Anyways, I guess thats just weird. I have had every iphone since the original (1, 3g, 3gs, 4, 4s) and and iPad 1 and 2 and honestly cant even remember the last time any of them have froze. I use my iphone 4s all day everyday never once had a hint of freeze or restart.

My samsung galaxy s2, all the time. Sometimes it would freeze and after removing the battery it still wouldnt even shut off. Ghetto.

I guess you just had bunk stuff, or I had bunk stuff. I dont know.

End of story

Actually, you only mentioned the freezing part once.
Anyways, I guess thats just weird. I have had every iphone since the original (1, 3g, 3gs, 4, 4s) and and iPad 1 and 2 and honestly cant even remember the last time any of them have froze. I use my iphone 4s all day everyday never once had a hint of freeze or restart.

My samsung galaxy s2, all the time.

I guess you just had bunk stuff, or I had bunk stuff. I dont know.

End of story
Indeed. I tried all the same models attempting to use apple, but just had issues. I have heard similar stories form android owners and apple owners alike. So it can be a multitude of issues. Take my current personal cell phone the HTC Evo 4G LTE, I have never once had an issue with it and it works great for me and many others. However, I see negative reviews for them here and there but what they claim to be an issue I have never got, even with the original EVO 4G..who knows lol

Indeed. I tried all the same models attempting to use apple, but just had issues. I have heard similar stories form android owners and apple owners alike. So it can be a multitude of issues. Take my current personal cell phone the HTC Evo 4G LTE, I have never once had an issue with it and it works great for me and many others. However, I see negative reviews for them here and there but what they claim to be an issue I have never got, even with the original EVO 4G..who knows lol
Yup. Some of these new electronics really are a dime a dozen. Disposable, almost.

Yup. Some of these new electronics really are a dime a dozen. Disposable, almost.
Unfortunately the cost of these items would not suggest that. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

had both iphone didnt do it for me. but droid did. no reason to cry because i think something for my use is better. hell. i loved the iphone. it just didnt to it for me.

had both iphone didnt do it for me. but droid did. no reason to cry because i think something for my use is better. hell. i loved the iphone. it just didnt to it for me.
It's all about personal preference.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.