Fosgate iPhone spl meter app

rebelfromva
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
VA
Was looking for a box design app and came across a fosgate iPhone app. I downloaded it and opened it to find a spl meter in there along with a wiring diagram and a box volume calculator. Haven't tested the meter yet though.

854E5464-458C-45FA-AD10-F52B8FA3657D-11720-0000064491EDEE87_zps12e8a57c.jpg

Try the Sound Meter lite app by Smart Tools. The maximum SPL it can read varies greatly depending on your phone. On my Droid X it tops out at 99 dB. Others are much lower.

There is apps for Droids like this... any spl meter for any phone is a joke and a waste of time.. 108 is the highest any phone can read.. There is a few really good real time feedback programs just takes time finding them.. when I get home I'll try to list them out. RTA is a very good one right off hand

ios is awesome if you like being sandboxed... but i like to have some freedom with my phone.
Just for fun, name a few of these great freedoms that we with iphones dont have?

and a phone that is far more usable then a brick half the time lol
Are you saying the iPhone is a brick? I use mine heavy as **** never once had it crash, freeze, restart, or do anythign unresponsive. It does absolutely everything I need flawlessly My SG2 on the other hand... froze ALL the time, had to even remove the battery sometimes.

Android.

Pieces of garbage

Just for fun, name a few of these great freedoms that we with iphones dont have?

Are you saying the iPhone is a brick? I use mine heavy as **** never once had it crash, freeze, restart, or do anythign unresponsive. It does absolutely everything I need flawlessly My SG2 on the other hand... froze ALL the time, had to even remove the battery sometimes.

Android.

Pieces of garbage
x2

Android.

Pieces of garbage
You do understand that you exact comment is actually less relative then you think? Both sides of this never ending debate say the same thing about the other.

From my personal experience I won't be using any apple products until they make some changes.

However, this is no different then the Ford vs Chevy or 360 vs PS3 debates.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.