Forum upgrade test

Getting a weird screen when loading the forum page still... wasnt working at all a few mins ago tho //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

The only thing I saw, was for about 10-15min I did not have the "latest posts" and then when it did come back it won't update.(I cleaned the cache on my end and nothing )

yea same here. like when i get on on my phone it sometimes comes up with the site all white and everything is really basic

ive never seen this... your phone is retarded //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
I'm actually on the pc for once haha

It is a white loading page with  in the top left corner.

Also, seems to be pretty slow loading today. But that could be due to all of these knob gobblers trolling around all at once since the site was actin a fool for a little bit.

Sometimes when I go to the forum...change pages or whatever. I get a full white screen with this

That symbol is in the upper left hand corner. Wasnt there before...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.