Forum 503 Error?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Just noticed problem only occurs in Firefox...forum works fine in IE or Chrome. Strange? I'll clear out my temp files and post the results.

i'm getting it on firfox4 beta...... since this morning. seems to be mostly on anything posted since then....and there are some f/s threads i really want to see...... i keep trying certain threads, and it will show me anything up until today, and repeatedly not show the next page, but i can go to other threads just fine.

i'm getting it on firfox4 beta...... since this morning. seems to be mostly on anything posted since then....and there are some f/s threads i really want to see...... i keep trying certain threads, and it will show me anything up until today, and repeatedly not show the next page, but i can go to other threads just fine.
use a different browser //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

i have been, but i'm getting sick of keeping ie open just for this one forum..... the new 4.0 ff is pretty awesome, and i still use it with 10+ tabbs open. i really thought i would like this forum as a new "home", but if i have to choose between one site, and my browser, i think i might look for a new place. any hope that the issue will get fixed at all? still happened when i tried yesterday

ok..... IT'S BACK...... ff only again..... with all the new "upgrades", i don't know if my computer is going to handle having this site open in idiot explorer and doing other things....

I'm not quite understanding what is going on. What does it show when you try to goto certain threads?

just like the screenshot, it just pops up forum 503 error. it seems to be anything but archived pages. i.e., when i made the last post in this thread, it came up, and i couldn't see it, but i opened ie, and the post i made showed up. any replies made to a thread that created a new page, i couldn't see that page. i tried shutting off keenko (add-on that can link your fb/twitter, etc in a tool-bar) and restarting and everything, and see if it's working again after this post. it was happening after the new regional servers were set up, but everything started working fine after about a week.......

well, it seems to work now, lol.... thanx.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.