Forum upgrade test

I got a white screen with "unable to get cookies, header already sent" or something to that affect a few times.Every thing seems fine now though.
I'm noticing an issue in IE 9 with the forumhome page not displaying correct. Your issue should be ok now.

Can you give us any details on the mobile app? THANKS btw //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif
Details are a little sketchy but it will be able to recognize when you view with a mobile phone and it does pretty good on the other site I tested it with. Just needs more features.

The only thing I saw, was for about 10-15min I did not have the "latest posts" and then when it did come back it won't update.(I cleaned the cache on my end and nothing )

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

It's always leaned that direction. Not sure how cheap you can really get anything done these days. Deadening and custom mounting...
Not a whole lot of action on that front here if you're interesting in antique collecting. The hoarders have been collecting for a long time now...
Hello, I have a Peugeot 207 SE 2007 and would like to upgrade its existing car stereo. It’s a single cd fm/am radio and I would like to get...
That's not an amplifier designed for subwoofer use, it's a 4 channel designed for you primary speakers. Small $75 investment to get you where you...
i would not worry about the tweeters. They will never see anything above 20 watts before your ears bleed. your options with 4 channels would be...

About this thread

administrator

Administrator
Little man on campus
administrator
33 Thomas St.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date