Forum suggestion for a Build Log Section

I'd like to see the build section in the Car Audio Help 101 forum. Up front with the Wiring, Electrical and Installation Help, and the Enclosure Design & Construction Help section. So it's Not a sub forum in side one of those, It can be out front with the rest of them. Where people can show more then just their box builds. They can show pics of their whole install from start to finish if they like. From the fiberglass dash or console they made to hold their 7" monitors, or double dins, kick panels, amp installs, wiring jobs, box builds, wall builds, upgrades, etc.

I'd like to see the build section in the Car Audio Help 101 forum. Up front with the Wiring, Electrical and Installation Help, and the Enclosure Design & Construction Help section. So it's Not a sub forum in side one of those, It can be out front with the rest of them. Where people can show more then just their box builds. They can show pics of their whole install from start to finish if they like. From the fiberglass dash or console they made to hold their 7" monitors, or double dins, kick panels, amp installs, wiring jobs, box builds, wall builds, upgrades, etc.
x2

Sounds fine. We'll try this under Car Audio Help 101 and see how it goes.

Sounds fine. We'll try this under Car Audio Help 101 and see how it goes.
Thank you for taking the time and setting everything up for us. You're the man Goob. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.