Forum suggestion for a Build Log Section

Injected54
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Can you add a Build Log section for people to post pictures and descriptions of their installs from start to finish? So it's easier to find these informative threads. This would separate the actual build logs from all the questions of, how much air space? How will this sound? Will someone help me with this or that? Can someone design me a box? If I cutout the bottom of a peanut butter jar and glue it to the side of my box will I have a aero port? etc..

A lot of people as well as myself look at the build logs for new ideas and to learn from others. These threads that contain tons of information are getting swamped in the mass of questions and are very hard to find. When people have to weed through the mass of posts to find the build logs, they usually get tired of looking for them and go elsewhere. I think a Build Log section would be an awesome addition as well as add some more traffic to the site.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yes.gif.2d6d3882a589966b8145fbc57db57f33.gif

Can you add a Build Log section for people to post pictures and descriptions of their installs from start to finish? So it's easier to find these informative threads. This would separate the actual build logs from all the questions of, how much air space? How will this sound? Will someone help me with this or that? Can someone design me a box? If I cutout the bottom of a peanut butter jar and glue it to the side of my box will I have a aero port? etc..
A lot of people as well as myself look at the build logs for new ideas and to learn from others. These threads that contain tons of information are getting swamped in the mass of questions and are very hard to find. When people have to weed through the mass of posts to find the build logs, they usually get tired of looking for them and go elsewhere. I think a Build Log section would be an awesome addition as well as add some more traffic to the site.

my first thought was against this, but after reading the post, it makes sense, seeing as how you are right about the many many questions that get asked in the enclosure section on a daily basis.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.