Ford Ranger DD 1508 Build 56k beware

bopo668
10+ year member

JerryRig
tex
All right to start im doing a kinda center console build.Its going to be a single dd 1508 in a box about 1 cube and tuned to either 35hz or 40hz idk yet so heres some pics of what i got done today

SDC10213.jpg

SDC10211.jpg

SDC10210.jpg

SDC10188.jpg

SDC10199.jpg

SDC10201.jpg

and the freakin annoying cat that wouldnt leave me alone through out the build today

SDC10190.jpg

SDC10198.jpg

Putting the same sub in my single cab Ranger this summer. Do you have 2 bucket seats or what? I'm putting box across the back wall with sub behind arm rest and moving my arm rest up a few inches. VERY interested to see how your build ends up!

all right as for the seats i took some Seats out of the fx4 that were 60/40s and cut them and the rails and made buckets sooo much better and there just isnt any room to work behind thoes seats unless you like eating dash ohh the gasket its on there now and mounted ill get some pics in the morning

all right as for the seats i took some Seats out of the fx4 that were 60/40s and cut them and the rails and made buckets sooo much better and there just isnt any room to work behind thoes seats unless you like eating dash ohh the gasket its on there now and mounted ill get some pics in the morning
You should post a pic of the seat you cut. I thought about doing that but figured it would look like trash

done yeah thats right well here is the finished install pixs o yeah its ported and tuned to 35 right now see how it goes my change it to 40 and see the diffrence

SDC10224.jpg

SDC10225.jpg

Very nice job man! I like how those seats look. Is your port firing forward by where the shifter would be if it was a manual? I've done port up, firing into passenger corner, and firing towards the drivers side about 25'' from the drivers corner in my ranger. I love how yours looks though, but I need somewhere to put my right arm while I'm driving //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.