?? For the DD nuthuggers

Participant count
  • Participant list

MattinMO

Senior VIP Member
I have an opportunity to trade my old 24” wheels that I haven’t used or even owned a vehicle they will fit for a few years for a pair of dd 9518k subs. They are said to have little use as everyone says when their trying to sell their **** but anyways what surprised me was the Xmaxx was 21mm I expected more and planned on a fairly high xmaxx woofer for my build

Last edited:
If the woofers look legit then I say do it. I’ve sat on stuff and ended losing because of it. If they are barely used and you can confirm that, I say got fit it

I just checked, the JL 13w7 has 32 mm and the 12w7 has 29 mm. I don’t know what you are trying to accomplish but if a 12w7 won’t do it you can still get an MTX Jackhammer for around $10k it’s xmax is measured in inches 🤣

Those DDs will destroy others with more xmax. Xmax is not the only factor, the rest of the woofer is well designed and balanced, more than most ofher woofers. Coming from a non dd nuthugger. Kuz **** thier pricing.
I’m being sarcastic in saying I need 30 but the whole point of my post is I was a little surprised by 21

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MattinMO

Senior VIP Member
MattinMO
St.louis, MO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from