For Sale Fultron Memphis Belle 6 Channel Amp

Grigoal

Item(s) for Sale:

Fultron Memphis Belle 6 Channel Amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Very Good Condition, Works great

I hate to part with it but I need the money. I will entertain serious offers if it means I can sell it faster.

If you have any questions please ask.

Price:

$300 Shipped

Verified Paypal Payment

I will consider serious offers if it means I can sell it faster.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Price includes shipping. I will ship with tracking number and insurance.

Item Pictures:

uGlS04Q.jpg

4WbYdmd.jpg

1SfhkQe.jpg

8lCxYPt.jpg

JwguwKo.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Yeah, no need to flip out just yet. Sometimes life just gets in the way.
Definitely, I'm patient. I just don't like someone that doesn't respond but no worries. Paid for via PayPal and cc so I'm not worried lol.

A good seller always communicates something. No matter what, I always do........

Notice he said he'd ship Friday. Then it was Saturday then...... No response 4 or 5 days later!

No matter what is going on communication is key. Even to say "something horrible has happened please give me a few days, please be patient!"

When my father passed back in Feburary this year that's what I had to do...... Sorry I'm patient but no response for a week in inexcusable! Period!

For future people's that deal with op just be aware he doesn't care once he gets the money.

im not taking up for the guy at all.

but when i sold my sq comps i had a problem and could not get back with him for about a week.

there a thread about it.

but when i could i let him know what was going on.

so im hoping for the best here. i would hate to see a great guy like you get screwed.

im not taking up for the guy at all.
but when i sold my sq comps i had a problem and could not get back with him for about a week.

there a thread about it.

but when i could i let him know what was going on.

so im hoping for the best here. i would hate to see a great guy like you get screwed.
Oh yea, I understand. Sometimes it just doesn't workout to communicate. He can contact me here or text. Nothing for over a week now?

Sorry have had a lot thrown at me the past year or two but I still maintain some type of contact with buyers/traders. I enjoy this hobby, I'm a collector been doing this stuff for years........ My initial post after purchase was just notice to future buyers/traders with op. He constantly stayed in contact prior to purchase, you want proof I can provide that as well. That's my biggest thing, prior to purchase he was very social........now.....NOTHING!

Understand as well I wouldn't have said anything if it hadn't been as long as it had since I had contact with op.

o no i get it really....

if i could have done that i would have.

so he should be doing it. that a fast way of getting a bad name.

i was just saying im hoping this is way he has not. and not he is trying to screw you.

really the best of luck buddy.......

Not to mention I'm in North Carolina op is in Alabama......

Even via FedEx/UPS/USPS it'd be a 3 day excursion for the amp here at most!

Plain and simple poor communication! Slow shipping at least and not following thru when you said you'd ship.

Op told me it was boxed, packed and ready to go just waiting on payment! That was before payment was even sent........

No excuses sorry.....

Not to mention I'm in North Carolina op is in Alabama......
Even via FedEx/UPS/USPS it'd be a 3 day excursion for the amp here at most!

Plain and simple poor communication! Slow shipping at least and not following thru when you said you'd ship.

Op told me it was boxed, packed and ready to go just waiting on payment! That was before payment was even sent........

No excuses sorry.....
ya sounds fishy...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.