For Sale Fultron Memphis Belle 6 Channel Amp

Grigoal

Item(s) for Sale:

Fultron Memphis Belle 6 Channel Amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Very Good Condition, Works great

I hate to part with it but I need the money. I will entertain serious offers if it means I can sell it faster.

If you have any questions please ask.

Price:

$300 Shipped

Verified Paypal Payment

I will consider serious offers if it means I can sell it faster.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Price includes shipping. I will ship with tracking number and insurance.

Item Pictures:

uGlS04Q.jpg

4WbYdmd.jpg

1SfhkQe.jpg

8lCxYPt.jpg

JwguwKo.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I know, I already regret it, but unfortunately I need to let it go. It is a beautiful amp and I figured I would find someone on here that would love to have it.

Good solid amp. Reminds me of the older Soundstream design type(Makes ya wonder who copied who!!)

Wouldn't be surprised if it was under rated.

GLWS...

Old Fultron Series..one of the first series of Memphis..Great amp! Does more than rated, and clean..old SStream Style..lol.Very Nice amp.If I needed one amp to run on an active frontstage,or a single amp to run on a mild system..this would be a hell of a choice!! GLWS!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.