For all of you NOSers

RangerMan
Premium Member

Premium Member
NC
Okay, to start off this is off topic, so if you are mad, I'm sorry...Alright, tonight my wife went with her mother to the mall, so I needed a little free time to relax so...I halled my ass to the local drag spot, this is about 7:45 and people start racing about 8:00. There were not many cars there tonight, but I have to tell you this. THIS GOES OUT TO ALL YOU RICERS!!! Okay, the car that stood out tonight was definitly an Acura Integra Type R. Now, this was a REAL Type R...all stock with new heads and of course NOS...well he was out to race a 2001 6 cyl Eclipse. Almost BONE STOCK, other than a turbo. I'm not much on 4 bangers so I don't know if the Integra already comes with a turbo or what. Anyway, off the line the Integra had the definite advantage, and the whole way down he was about 3 car lengths ahead then, with about 1/16 of a mile left, he hits the nitrous...all of a sudden there is a loud clank and sparks start flying out of the hood and something hits right near some of the spectators...the guy that the mystery object hit near bends over to have a look and exclaims "****, he lost a cylinder." He trys to pick it up with a red rag and it still burns his hand...so everyone runs over to see the Integra owner ,and he is flat pissed. It ***** having lost a cylinder and a hole in a carbon fiber hood, huh. Just thought I'd share...

**** ricers... that is one of MANY good stories ive heard about the snap-togeather-lego-racers...

i KNOW my v-8 s-10 wont throw ****... ive got it dialed... about 450 hp right now.. thats REAL tuning.. not bolting on ********... and ill race ANY rocket that wants to put down... seriously though.. a well tuned hot rod will SPANK a 4 banger souped up any day.. so yeah, you can beat the 6 cyl camaros and mustangs... haha.. great.. pull up next to me at a light... 12 sec quarter mile... thats with an auto.

*(puts on his game face)*

Originally posted by v8s10 **** ricers... that is one of MANY good stories ive heard about the snap-togeather-lego-racers...

i KNOW my v-8 s-10 wont throw ****... ive got it dialed... about 450 hp right now.. thats REAL tuning.. not bolting on ********... and ill race ANY rocket that wants to put down... seriously though.. a well tuned hot rod will SPANK a 4 banger souped up any day.. so yeah, you can beat the 6 cyl camaros and mustangs... haha.. great.. pull up next to me at a light... 12 sec quarter mile... thats with an auto.

*(puts on his game face)*
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Lego-racers...I'm gonna have to use that!!!

ok. Mr. v8s10.... i seem to know about some Ricers running low 9 sec. 1/4 miles. hmm.. i must've been seeing things. ****.. was that a Supra beatin the **** out of the Chevy peice of crap??? oh yea, it was.

hey diamond audio fan, those aren't 4 banger pieces of crap little rice burners. hell i was in my 626 tonight and some dumb ass in his integra came up trying to race so i raced him. this was from an about 65 roll and i beat him up to about 105 then car's came up and he swirved off on the shoulder like all you idiot's with ricer's would do b/c you saw the fast and the furious seeing paul walker do it and thought hey cool. he flipped his car about 3 times, did i stop no b/c he's a freaking idiot and deserved to flip his car b/c he's dumb. and low 9sec. car's WOW, i have a friend's dad who's camaro runs a mid to low 8 so what's your point?

adam

Yeah, for the most part displacement = power, just don't think there isn't somebody out there with a "4 banger" who will clean up with your ass, cause there is.

Originally posted by bumpin_blazer hey diamond audio fan, those aren't 4 banger pieces of crap little rice burners. hell i was in my 626 tonight and some dumb ass in his integra came up trying to race so i raced him. this was from an about 65 roll and i beat him up to about 105 then car's came up and he swirved off on the shoulder like all you idiot's with ricer's would do b/c you saw the fast and the furious seeing paul walker do it and thought hey cool. he flipped his car about 3 times, did i stop no b/c he's a freaking idiot and deserved to flip his car b/c he's dumb. and low 9sec. car's WOW, i have a friend's dad who's camaro runs a mid to low 8 so what's your point?

adam
yea i bet you didnt stop cuz you didnt want to be around when the cops came either hardass

Originally posted by SQcivic  

yea i bet you didnt stop cuz you didnt want to be around when the cops came either hardass
Well I'd have called 911 on my cell but I prob. wouldn't stick arround, bumpin wasn't lookin for a race, the other guy was.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

RangerMan

Premium Member
Premium Member
RangerMan
NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date