Flush-mounting Hybrid Audio Unity tweeters - how???

Participant count
  • Participant list

DDFrontier
10+ year member

Louisiana
OK, am I stupid or what? The ONLY mounting hardware this set comes with are a bunch of screws and speedclips. How do I flush mount the tweeters? Just cut the holes and press them in or what? I'm used to tweeters having some type of bracket on the back that cinches them down tight against the panel surface - these don't. There is no hole cutout template either. I'm guessing I need to cut the hole just perfect so they are a snug fit? Any help?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I blew the pico fuse on multiple Pioneer decks and they changed to thin wiring on their harnesses so went to Kenwood. I never used Network Mode...
Here's a longshot. I'm trying to find a second set of these tweeter mounts. They are flush mounted, and fit my tweeters better than the mounts...
Actually the pods do not impact the sound of tweeters at all, it's all about location, reflections and pods while great in some locations, can be...
Holefully he doesn’t hook batteries in series thinking it halves the voltage…..
It is a wives tale if the only evidence could be coincidental. I agree that vibration is bad for everything except women, but that doesn't mean...

About this thread

DDFrontier

10+ year member
DDFrontier
Louisiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from