Flak banned on US moddels why?

I agree based on facts. If you spew verbal diarrhea you will get called on it, unfortunately for you I read this thread and called you on it.
Fact: If I had an inferiority complex and was a terrible mod I would have already banned you.
Like I said, call me on it. Until we meet in person I won't be able to prove it you because I'm not trying to drop a grand on headphones that I would likely Break after a couple weeks since I'm pretty hard on headphones. Not to mention if I can't get them custom fit I might as well forget about wearing them.

Fact: Numerous people would agree you're a terrible mod. And it still doesn't change the fact that you do have an inferiority complex.

c41220cfe4f7c510921d0f7dfa32199ff6b4ac6d7613ce0344335d6e723e5fb6.jpg

Lets reiterate, I don't give a flying fuck if you believe me or not. I know what I can and can't do. You don't.
EDIT: And no matter you prove to me I still think you're an ignorant human being with one hell of an inferiority complex. You never agree with anyone regardless of facts. And let's not forget that you're a terrible, terrible moderator. That's clearly been proven.

You don't gotta get all pissy just because someone doesn't agree with you regardless of proof or not. Unfortunately, it's the way of life. Grow a pair and move on.

For the record, Whitedragon551 is beyond a terrible mod. Seen him occasionally on other forums...he's far from terrible. Have you seen the remarks from Spider_Monkey???!! Go ahead...do some searching on his replies. His maturity level is very low. How he got the mod job is beyond me.

You don't gotta get all pissy just because someone doesn't agree with you regardless of proof or not. Unfortunately, it's the way of life. Grow a pair and move on.
For the record, Whitedragon551 is beyond a terrible mod. Seen him occasionally on other forums...he's far from terrible. Have you seen the remarks from Spider_Monkey???!! Go ahead...do some searching on his replies. His maturity level is very low. How he got the mod job is beyond me.
Your entitled to your opinion, but have you been on the other forums? CACO for one bans anyone from here that talks down on CACO. SMD is a whole different story with the nut huggery. If that is what classifies a good mod Im more than willing to start now.

Your entitled to your opinion, but have you been on the other forums? CACO for one bans anyone from here that talks down on CACO. SMD is a whole different story with the nut huggery. If that is what classifies a good mod Im more than willing to start now.
CACO is a lot diff than any of those forums. All the BS is cleaned up. In other words, talk smack, infracted you will get. They're not gonna put up with the behavior other forums have. That's why rules are set in place before you register, or anyone for that matter. A car audio forum is supposed to be a fun hangout...not a bunch of girls arguing and bickering who's brand is better.

I have noticed, however, how calm this forum is now that a certain individual is banned.

I'm far from pissy. Its just the fact that he's an ignorant little kid. He rarely gives helpful information and loves to just disagree with people. Sometimes I come off that way because I do have some legitimate mental conditions that cause me to become more emotional. So pissy to me is far from what most people perceive as pissy haha

A good mod would have warned me 5 posts ago then banned me had I not complied (not that would keep me from getting on here with other accounts). Our whole conversation has been off topic and bashing each other. The only part of this site that is supposed to be filled with BS is the Dome, but I find it elsewhere (such as 3/4 of this topic) all the time.

I have noticed, however, how calm this forum is now that a certain individual is banned.
I too noticed this and its lovely.

I definitely like this site better than CACO, and SMD is a bunch of gay little fanboys.

CACO is a lot diff than any of those forums. All the BS is cleaned up. In other words, talk smack, infracted you will get. They're not gonna put up with the behavior other forums have. That's why rules are set in place before you register, or anyone for that matter. A car audio forum is supposed to be a fun hangout...not a bunch of girls arguing and bickering who's brand is better.
If you ask noob questions on CACO, they still rip you a new one.

You guys sure do hate Noloud4u, haha.

Ok....any car audio forum, someone weather new or not should be able to ask any question. Stupid or not. That's what forum's are for. I see the same questions get asked over and over again....sure it gets old and tiresome BUT...they usually ask the person to search first.

Shouldn't be afraid to ask any question on any forum.

I'm far from pissy. Its just the fact that he's an ignorant little kid. He rarely gives helpful information and loves to just disagree with people. Sometimes I come off that way because I do have some legitimate mental conditions that cause me to become more emotional. So pissy to me is far from what most people perceive as pissy haha

A good mod would have warned me 5 posts ago then banned me had I not complied (not that would keep me from getting on here with other accounts). Our whole conversation has been off topic and bashing each other. The only part of this site that is supposed to be filled with BS is the Dome, but I find it elsewhere (such as 3/4 of this topic) all the time.

I too noticed this and its lovely.
Would you prefer the word sissy then?!

Ok....any car audio forum, someone weather new or not should be able to ask any question. Stupid or not. That's what forum's are for. I see the same questions get asked over and over again....sure it gets old and tiresome BUT...they usually ask the person to search first.
Shouldn't be afraid to ask any question on any forum.
Can I wire my d4 Kicker to one ohm? Am I going to hit 160db with it?

That sure does get old, just saying

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

magnusfl

magnusfl
tampa fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
adulbrich