Fixing Broken Car Amps

Cmobley,

Sorry its been awhile on your amp the last of the parts are finally comming within the next week and your amp will be back up and running 100% As soon as the parts come in i will drop them in and ship the amp back to you.

Cmobley,
Sorry its been awhile on your amp the last of the parts are finally comming within the next week and your amp will be back up and running 100% As soon as the parts come in i will drop them in and ship the amp back to you.
Like kmanian said, a one line update goes a long way. Thank you.

LILSOLO,

Yeah i can repair the jbl amp i probably have the parts here for that one since i order a ton of parts and the rst of them are on the way to me so this long wait for parts for peoples amps will be over and i orderd extras to keep on hand

Mike, I sent you an email to get the details of where we are with my amp. Please respond in full detail, as I want to be part of the solution, not the problem. But I being the customer do want to know the full story as to what is going on, not just little tid-bits here and there.

Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.