Fisher Customs- Silverado Project Worklog <PICS>

Here is a nice little list of all the equipment and products that will be installed:

Eclipse 8455 Headunit

4- 12" Alpine Type Rs Dual 4 ohm

2- Orion 1200's

1 Set- Alpine Type X 6.5" Comps

1- Orion 6002

7" Farenheit Monitor

Sony PS2

300w Power Inverter

80 sq. ft of Second Skin Damplifier Pro

4 Gallons Second Skin Spectrum w/ sprayer

Wires:

• 20 ft. 1/0 power wire
  • 6 ft. 1/0 ground
  • 8 ft 4 gauge power
  • 8 ft 4 gauge ground
  • 20 ft 8 gague power
  • 6 ft 8 gauge ground
  • 1 fuse block with volt meter
  • 1 ground 1/0 to 4 distro block
  • 1 meter rca
  • 2- 6 meter rca
  • 20 ft 8 gauge twister speaker wire
  • 40 ft. 12 gauge twister speaker wire
  • Assortment of ring terminals and snap bushings

235 amp High Output Alternator

Optima Yellow Top

And finally, many many hours of labor

well, we finally are pretty much caught up on boxes at least enough to begin this project. BUUUUUUTTTTT... having shoulder surgery tomorrow, so im praying that 2 weeks from now, the second skin part will be underway. I got all this stuff laying in my room right now. i hope my house dont catch on fire, cause if so, you will see a lot of audio equipment sliding down the roof.

BJ...good luck with the shoulder surgery bro! i had mine done November 3rd...still no working yet until i think the 6th of january. no glassin until at least after then-i have a 2 pound weight restriction...i had slight rotator tear, bicep release and AC surgery, so u may recover faster...Good luck

by the way-cant wait to see how the truck comes out

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Everything was purchased brand new, with the exception of the headunit, which was bought from Loud3 off this forum. I will have a complete list of products later on, but i have to get for now.

Nice to see the free plug! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif :D //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Glad to see you're happy with it!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.